Affordable Homeschooling Tuition
At ED anywhere, we try to keep our homeschool tuition as affordable as possible. Our homeschool program is a mere fraction of the cost of most private school programs.
We offer up to 6 online classes for $300 per month. That is about $10 per day or $1.60 per class per day when you take 6 classes at a time. You can also do a single online class account, that is a $200 discount, for $100 per month or $3.33 per day*.
Tuition summary for distance learners
- Three (3) to Six (6) Class user account = $300 per month
- Double class user account (two classes) = $200 per month ($100 discount*)
- Single class user account (one class) = $100 per month ($200 discount*)
* Please call us for discount information regarding discounts for families with two or more students.
All students must pay a $200 one time administrative charge that covers setting up the account, transferring credits**, recording fees, licensing fees for using the account and all processing fees.
Prior to taking Senior Classes, all students need the pay graduation dues of $300 for final processing for official transcripts, printing of diploma and recording graduation credits with the state.
ED Anywhere is working hard at providing you the highest quality education at the lowest possible cost in efforts to "Leave No Student Behind." If you have any questions please feel free to call us toll free at 1-877-4ED-0805 and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition related forms and Rate Sheet
I am not sure if I can afford this....
Yes You Can...Let ED Anywhere show you how:
Have you looked at ED Anywhere's YYC Friends & Family Rewards Program
- To get paid To Go to High School
- To get paid to homeschool
- To make money to go to college while you’re finishing high school
- Homeschool mothers or fathers can bring in some extra income for you and your family
- To start your own home business as a high school student
- To create residual income for yourself or your family
- To create endless earning potential
- To afford to homeschool
. Click Here for more information
on how to pay for your education or how to get paid while you go to school!
Yes You Can Click Here for more information
about Friends & Family Rewards Program.
Special note :
- Transcripts and/or Verification of Class Completion will not be forwarded until your account balance is paid in full.
- If your account is 30 days or more past due, it will be suspended for nonpayment. To reactivate your account, you will be required to pay all past due amounts, the following month's fee and a $20 reactivation fee.
- Transcripts and/or Verification of Class Completion will not be forwarded until 10 business days after final check has been paid and/or has cleared the bank. It is the students responsibility to pay the final fee(s) no later than 10 business days prior to completing their class(es) in order to ensure that there will be no delays in processing.
- Students wishing to withdraw from classes need to do so in writing by filling out the Withdrawal Form. This form will need to be faxed or mailed to ED Anywhere. Our billing is done monthly and students will continue to be invoiced until we receive in writing that they have chosen to withdraw from the course or school.
- If you wish to have your account temporarily suspended for vacation or other reasons and not be billed during that time period, you must notify us 24 hours before the suspension will be effective. Planned suspensions must be for at least one week in order for your billing to be adjusted.
* Student discounts are based on the availability of student scholarship funds and financial aid.
**Administrative charge will only cover the one time transfer of credits. A $65 credit transfer fee will apply if additional credits will need to be transferred in the future.
School Officials and Counselors nationwide are turning to ED Anywhere
School Officials and Counselors nationwide are turning to ED Anywhere for solutions to their academic needs in summer school, missed courses needed for graduation, homeschool, homebound, special education, alternative school programs, study hall, athletic eligibility, state standardized prep., GED prep. and much more. Call or E-mail us today for a free consultation.