LCPS: Frequently Asked Questions
Suspension & Tutoring Options for Parents
ED Anywhere High School provides several campus services for Loudoun County Public School students. ED Anywhere’s main campus is located in Loudoun County, Virginia.
Can I graduate early?
ED Anywhere High School allows students to complete work at their own pace. That means that highly motivated students can graduate in less time than it takes for attending Public School. It will take a student who is reading at an 8th grade level and typing 40 words per minute about 120 hours to complete one class. That would be about one class per month. You can finish your high school classes in less than half the time it would take in traditional high school.
What are distance-learning courses?
These are credit courses that are taught to students who are separated by time and/or space from the instructor. Students are able to take classes online.
Who should take ED Anywhere courses?
Our distance-education and on-campus high school are designed for middle and high school students (ages 13 and up) who are:
Summer School at ED Anywhere for Loudoun County Public School students.
ED Anywhere has provided LCPS Summer School options for over a decade. If you are needing to take up to 2 (two) classes for summer school, please contact us for how to register for summer school classes in Loudoun County. When Loudoun County Public School does not offer Summer School classes, we then are one of the only options for summer school classes for Loudoun County Public School Students. We have been listed in the Loudoun County Public School's Family resource directory as a valuable resource to the community. Once you have completed your classes with ED Anywhere, your official transcripts with your credits will be sent directly to Loudoun County Public School (LCPS).
Participating Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) summer school programs at ED Anywhere have been:
Belmont Ridge Middle School, Leesburg; Blue Ridge Middle School, Purcellville; Eagle Ridge Middle School, Ashburn; Farmwell Station Middle School, Ashburn; Harper Park Middle School, Leesburg; Harmony Middle School, Hamilton; Mercer Middle School, Aldie; River Bend Middle School, Sterling; Seneca Ridge Middle School, Sterling; J. Lupton Simpson Middle School, Leesburg; Smart's Mill Middle School, Leesburg; Sterling Middle School, Sterling; Stone Hill Middle School, Ashburn; Loudoun Academy of Science, Sterling (located at Dominion High School); Briar Woods High School, Ashburn; Broad Run High School, Ashburn; Dominion High School, Sterling; Freedom High School, South Riding; Heritage High School, Leesburg; Loudoun County High School, Leesburg; Loudoun Valley High School, Town of Purcellville; Park View High School, Sterling; Potomac Falls High School, Potomac Falls; Stone Bridge High School, Ashburn; Woodgrove High School, Purcellville; and Tuscarora High School, Leesburg.
Needing up to two classes for summer school. Once your classes are complete we will send transcript back to Loudoun County Public School (LCPS).
- Short-term or long-term suspended or expelled students. ED Anywhere is working with Loudoun County Public Schools to reduce dropout, and help Loudoun County Public Schools to make sure we do not Leave No Students Behind. The Office of High School can assist you with tuition assistance should you need their services. You will need to contact them at 571-252-1160. We will need your transcripts in order to assure proper class schedule. We understand that sometime children make some poor choices and consequences are needed in order to curve negative choices. ED Anywhere High School is able to help them make positive choices in the future. ED Anywhere High School provides a safe educational environment.
- Special Education students needing specialized services. ED Anywhere has licensed special education instructors that are able to provide the best in academic services with the greatest amount of flexibility and accommodations needed to satisfy your child’s (Individualized Educational Plan) IEP.
- Homeschool students needing seat time or official credits that would go towards an accredited high school diploma.
- Unable to successfully complete traditional school-based classes or programs.
- Seeking to earn extra credits or to repeat a failed course.
- Needing to master basic skills.
- Choosing to leave school or looking for an option to dropping out of school.
- Choosing to complete a GED or an accredited High School Diploma Early?
- In need of additional classes or who need to retake classes for sports or college eligibility.
Submit Application to:?
Homeschooling Frequently Asked Questions?
School Officials and Counselors nationwide are turning to ED Anywhere
School Officials and Counselors nationwide are turning to ED Anywhere for solutions to their academic needs in summer school, missed courses needed for graduation, homeschool, homebound, special education, alternative school programs, study hall, athletic eligibility, state standardized prep., GED prep. and much more. Call or E-mail us today for a free consultation.